Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Old Family Photos - Withams in Kentucky

Aunt Marjorie sent me some photos from an old Witham family reunion in Kentucky that I wanted to be sure to share with you guys. Enjoy! ~Mike


Ed, Missouri, and Bascom Witham
 Ed, Missouri, and Bascom Witham are three of Robert Alexander Witham's kids. Robert Alexander Witham is a brother to Francis Calvin Witham.


Marlin, Bill, Wendell, Lela Witham
Here are 4 of Thomas Joshua Witham's kids. Thomas Joshua Witham was a brother to Francis Calvin Witham. Pictured are Marlin, Bill, Wendell, and Lela.


Marlin, Wendell, Lula, Lela, Bill Witham
Here are Thomas Joshua Witham's kids again. This photo shows both Lula and Lela. L-R: Marlin, Wendell, Lula, Lela, and Bill.


Evelyn Koehler, Prentice Witham, Addie Lee Smith
Here are three of Uncle Clay's kids, Evelyn Koehler, Prentice Witham, and Addie Lee Smith. Uncle Clay was the oldest son of Francis Calvin Witham and Martha McDonald. Uncle Clay was a brother to Charlie Witham.

8 comments:

  1. addie lee smith was my great grandmother cant believe i found a picture of her on the internet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Rachelle, this is Becky Hyatt, Ruth Ann's daughter, Ruth Ann was Helene's sister. Adlee (Addie Lee) was my Grandma. You can email me at bbucalo@century21award.com. Glad you found us here.

      Becky

      Delete
    2. im so excited i meet ruth ann a couple of times cant believe we never meet this is so exciting my email is rachelledowns991@yahoo.com

      Delete
  2. Hi, Rachelle! Thank you for posting! I'm so happy you did. I'm in touch with Becky Hyatt-Bucalo and Jackie Hyatt Lacy. They are granddaughters of Addie Lee Smith and daughters of Ruth Ann Smith. Do you know them? They have more pictures of Addie Lee that I'm positive they would be thrilled to share with you. I would love to put you in touch with them if you're not already in touch. We also have some additional pictures of Addie Lee on Ancestry.com that I would like to invite you to view. If you would email me at Mike@WithamFamilyHistory.com with your email address, I would love to send you an invitation to view our family tree on Ancestry and let you know how you can contact Jackie and Becky, if you choose. ~Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. no i dont know them but did know Ruth Ann have a pic of her somewhere would luv to get in touch with them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Rachelle. I just sent you an invitation to the family tree on Ancestry.com. When you get there, be sure to look up Addie Lee. We have some great information and photos for you there. I added you as a contributor, so you can add your family information to our tree if you choose to do so. I see you left your email for Becky and she left hers for you, too. You'll be glad to get to know Becky and her sister Jackie. They are terrific ladies. I'm proud to call them family. I'm so glad you got in touch with us. Let us know if there's anything we can help you with. ~Mike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Mike. Just re-discovered your website, and loved finding photos of my grandmother Lela. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome, Kelly! I'm glad you found us again! These photos were shared with us by my Aunt Marjorie. I believe they were taken at a family reunion in Kentucky. If you have any more info or other pictures you would like to share with us, please feel free to send them to me at Mike@WithamFamilyHistory.com and I will get them posted for everyone to enjoy! Have you visited our Ancestry.com page yet? If you'll send your email to me at my email address above, I'll send you an invite to the family tree so you can check that out, too, if you would like. Please keep in touch! ~Mike

    ReplyDelete