Thursday, July 17, 2014

In Search of Relatives

We are currently searching for any living relatives of the following children of Francis Calvin Witham:

Edward Francis Witham
Thomas Walter Witham

These are the family lines of Francis Calvin Witham that are not currently represented at our Witham family reunion. We would love to touch base with you to share information.

Uncle Edward Francis had two daughters. One daughter was Marie Watson from the Granite City, Illinois area. The other was Sue Dyer, married to Bill, from St. Louis.

Uncle Thomas Walter Witham had a son named Thomas Haskell Witham.

I'm afraid that's all I know about these folks. If you are a relative of one of the above family members, please contact us. You can comment here or you can email me directly at Mike@WithamFamilyHistory.com. I look forward to talking to you!




2 comments:

  1. Hello There! Would you be able to send the link to the family tree on Ancestry.com? I am a Witham. My dad is Gary and my grandfather was Herbert. My great-grandfather was Alex. I am interested in learning more about the family. We use to go to Albany when I was a kid and visit, Minnie, Bascum, Myrtle and so many more. My parents would have photos of our trips there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for information regarding Thomas W. Whittum married to Polly Holmes of Jefferson,N.H.

    ReplyDelete