Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Charley & Josie Witham's Family

This is a picture of Charley and Josie Witham's whole family. It was shared with us by Aunt Marjorie and was taken around 1941, according to her.

You can click on the picture to get a better look.

Back: Ed, Myrtle, Tom, Mary, Hank, Marjorie.
Front: Ray, Charley, Betty, Josie, Warren

Uncle Ray wrote me about the dog. Here is what he told me:

"The name of that little dog sitting on Dad's lap is Pug. Someone dropped her off in Pisgah and she came to our house and stayed. Our whole family fell in love with her. She was a good rat dog."

By the way, if there are any pictures you see on the blog that you want, just help yourself to them if you know how to save them. Otherwise if you want me to email any of them to you, just let me know. I can also make prints and mail them to you if you would like. Just let me know which one/s you are interested in. I'm always happy to share them, as they were shared with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment